Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Haunted by abandoned Board Game idea

I am haunted by the first board game idea I had that I abandoned due to time constraints.

Luckily I have started building it in Unity.
I think it could make a good iPhone game and it would be great to release something in to the app store this year and see how it goes.

As is becoming apparent I am finding it easy to generate Big Picture Macro ideas but I am struggling with the finer points.

Perhaps I will be able to collaborate with some people in class to bring this to completion.

I will upload my work so far later.

2 comments:

  1. Idea for a film
    Hunted by an abandoned board game....

    So you have:
    A)Good ideas.
    B)Self evident technical proficiency
    C)A place on a course that will teach you how to approach the fine detail.
    Sounds likee a pretty good toolbox to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the work on it so far!

    ReplyDelete

Followers